“Cozy, warm cabins for a comfortable stay”
Ask about our off-season specials.
- Eight cozy two – bedroom cabins occupy “The West Shore Resort” on a large gentle sloping yard to the lake shore.
- All eight cabins are identical except for interior color of the carpeting and furnishings. Their knotty pine interior gives you that warm, cozy, cabin feeling.
- Each bedroom has one double bed. Beds were replaced new in July 2016. We supply the linens, pillows, and bedding.
- The kitchens are fully equipped with a gas stove, new refrigerator in 2016, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, dish soap, paper towels and garbage bags.
- The living area has a sofa bed, two chairs, DishNetwork TV and free wireless internet.
- We have shower/tub combination bathrooms with a supply of towels and toiletries.
- The cabins are heated by a gas furnace to keep you warm in the winter and floor fans are available to ward off the summer heat.
- Each cabin has its own charcoal grill and there is a community campfire pit with a supply of firewood.
- Extra kitchen supplies, and extra freezer and refrigerator space is located in a nearby building.
do you rent cabins and offer anything for 3 guys to come ice fish never been up to fish if not any suggestions would be greatly app
Hi. I’d like to know more about your rentals, how much for three nights for two people?
Can you give me a price and availability for two people. August 21 to 28 .
do you have a cabin available for 2 people from July 24, thru July 31, 2021.
Do you have a cabin available for 2 adults from August 7 through 14 (or possibly August 8 through 13)?
Looking for price and availability for 1 night stay (8/13 check in to 8/14).
Hi there, hope your summer is going good! Just wanted to make sure we are on for the wk of the 14 of Aug. Also is there some place we can take are fish to be cleaned as we are a little lacking in this area. Also how much to rent pond toon boat for the day? If you could just get back with me that would be awesome.
Our family stayed 3 nights and had a great time . Very nice and clean cabin , easy access to the lake and friendly service. Will be staying here again and would recommend to anyone.
How much are your cabin rentals per day
Looking for a pontoon boat the week of June 18-24, 2022. What do you have available and rates?
Looking for a pet friendly cabin July 28-Aug 1 2022. Also interested in boat rental if available.
when does your fall seaon start and what are the fall rates?? Do the boat rates stay the same in the fall?
Do you have an opening for tomorrow night (12/9/22) for 2 people?
Do you rent fishing boats
Looking to rent a cabin early June, check in Thursday check out Sunday, 2 people. How much per night?
Looking for a cabin for 4 people July 19-23.
Group of 4-6 persons for spring time fishing trip could you send information