“Cozy, warm cabins for a comfortable stay”
Ask about our off-season specials.
- Eight cozy two – bedroom cabins occupy “The West Shore Resort” on a large gentle sloping yard to the lake shore.
- All eight cabins are identical except for interior color of the carpeting and furnishings. Their knotty pine interior gives you that warm, cozy, cabin feeling.
- Each bedroom has one double bed. Beds were replaced new in July 2016. We supply the linens, pillows, and bedding.
- The kitchens are fully equipped with a gas stove, new refrigerator in 2016, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, dish soap, paper towels and garbage bags.
- The living area has a sofa bed, two chairs, DishNetwork TV and free wireless internet.
- We have shower/tub combination bathrooms with a supply of towels and toiletries.
- The cabins are heated by a gas furnace to keep you warm in the winter and floor fans are available to ward off the summer heat.
- Each cabin has its own charcoal grill and there is a community campfire pit with a supply of firewood.
- Extra kitchen supplies, and extra freezer and refrigerator space is located in a nearby building.